Friday, June 10, 2011

Check out this awesome new color service! Lori Sawaya is a genius for starting this new venture. One of my IACC-NA colleagues Rachel Perls is one of the experts!
So if you need color TREND info, I would recommend this service. One of the things I love about their approach is that each team member covers a major geographic area of the United States rather than trying to come up with one report that you have to re-interpret to fit the market you are targeting. Each expert has a slightly different approach and background and I believe that is a huge plus.

Why am I promoting this? Because I do not do trend forecasting any more, I haven't done it since 2005. (In case you are new to this blog, I am a former Color Marketing Group chairholder and did tableware and gift ware color and design forecasting for several years.) However, it's very important to follow and understand colors trends if you are a product designer, interior designer, paint manufacturer, buyer for a gift shop, etc.

Check out their website and try their service!
~rebecca

3 comments:

Tara Omar said...

I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer in August of 2010. A precious friend told me about Dr Itua Herbal Center in West Africa,She gave me his contact number and email address,I contacted him quickly so he give me guaranty that his herbal medicine will cure my cancer and i will be heal forever I said Okay.I ask him about the process for the cure,he ask me to pay for the fees which i did and within 7 working days he sent me the herbal medicine then he instructed me on how to drink it for two weeks to cure.I told Gomez my friend about the herbal medicine so he gave me go ahead to drink it.So after drinking it for two weeks i was cured I'm so grateful and i promise i will recommend anyone with cancer to him and that what i'm doing.
Dr Itua told me he can cure the following disease.Cancer,Hiv/Aids,Herpes,Diabetes,Parkison,Copd,Hepatitis.. Here Is His Contact Info......[Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/Whatsapp...+2348149277967]

Digital Marketing company in chennai said...

Good look for your efforts, i case any need feel free to reach digital marketing company in Chennai, we have experts in this field.

coworking space in anna nagar said...

Good look for you.

Regards,
coworking space in Anna Nagar